Grow your career and work with some of the best Salesforce experts in Canada! Groundswell Cloud Solutions is a premium systems integrator and consulting firm, partnering with large organizations around the globe to facilitate innovative, end-to-end digital transformations.
Our diverse team of passionate Salesforce and MuleSoft experts push the boundaries of technology on a daily basis to provide positive, real-world solutions that solve unique and complex business challenges.
Since 2012, Groundswell Cloud Solutions has experienced rapid growth while staying true to our core values. Join us in our modern downtown office with mountain and ocean views - easily accessible by transit (directly above the Vancouver City Centre Skytrain Station).
What makes us unique? It’s our people.
Our commitment to high quality extends to our hiring process. We meticulously look for top candidates who believe in trust, passion, and teamwork, who bring their unique viewpoints to the table, making us a better team. Every team member assumes responsibility and delivers work that Groundswell is proud to showcase. We foster a collaborative environment with coaching from your Manager that focuses on bringing the best out of you!
The core values that we live and breathe every day are:
❖ Teamwork Stronger together, we win as we partner in the service of others.
❖ Passion Inspiring each other to grow, innovate and strive for excellence.
❖ Trust Our primary currency to demonstrate integrity and strengthen relationships in every interaction.
These values allow us to stay true to providing innovative solutions for our customers and feed into our culture of collaboration and continuous learning. If you feel these values exemplify what you stand for, we would love you to join our team!
We know that the flexibility to work from home or our Vancouver office is valuable in maintaining good work-life integration! For this reason, we have moved to a hybrid work model so that employees have the flexibility to work from home while still collaborating in the office to maintain our great company culture. We remain connected with each other by having virtual lunches, birthday celebrations, and various other online events!
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Toronto, Canada. Immigration sponsorships are available for successful candidates.
You Impact the Success of Groundswell
As a Lead Functional Consultant, your focus is to leverage your deep business, industry, and product knowledge to establish and build a strong, lasting partnership with our clients. In this role, the Lead Functional Consultant will proactively lead the project team through every stage of a project, by developing a great understanding of our client’s business needs.
How we enable you
- An intensive, holistic training program that includes technology, processes, and culture — helping you become a trusted advisor that our customers want to partner with
- A tailored growth and development plan to support you in your career
- Professional development support for training and certification
- A Macbook Pro and additional workstation accessories to help set up your workspace
- Intelligent and friendly people, engaging events, and an overall awesome company
What you bring to be successful
- Post-secondary education in business or technology-related field
- Minimum of 6+ years experience as a Functional Consultant, Business Analyst or Product Owner
- Proficiency and experience with business process definition, best practices, and reengineering
- Proficiency and experience writing user stories to capture requirements
- Experience with data migrations from third-party systems to cloud
- Understanding of the key levers for B2B, B2C, hybrid business models
- Understanding of key concepts of user-centred design and design thinking
- Awareness of basic system and data integration concepts, frameworks and patterns
- Awareness of application lifecycle management and DevOps including industry-standard tooling
- Awareness of quality assurance and industry-standard tooling
- Experience with agile development and methodologies
- Experience leading and collaborating with project teams members in fast-paced environments
- A passion for technology and continuous growth
Nice to have:
- Experience across multiple Salesforce products (e.g. sales, service, marketing, Einstein Analytics, Einstein AI, commerce, MuleSoft etc) with depth in specific clouds
Benefits of joining Groundswell
- Competitive salary - reviewed every 12 months and annual performance-based bonus
- RRSP, MSP and Extended Health coverage for you, spouse and children
- Sponsored Salesforce Certifications
- Regular Lunch and Learns and internal training opportunities
- Hybrid workplace model
- Awesome company events and Friday Happy-Hours