Grow your career and work with some of the best Salesforce experts in Canada! Groundswell Cloud Solutions is a premium systems integrator and consulting firm, partnering with large organizations around the globe to facilitate innovative, end-to-end digital transformations.
Our diverse team of passionate Salesforce and MuleSoft experts push the boundaries of technology on a daily basis to provide positive, real-world solutions that solve unique and complex business challenges.
Since 2012, Groundswell Cloud Solutions has experienced rapid growth while staying true to our core values. Join us in our modern downtown office with mountain and ocean views - easily accessible by transit (directly above the Vancouver City Centre Skytrain Station).
What makes us unique? It’s our people.
Our commitment to high quality extends to our hiring process. We meticulously look for top candidates who believe in trust, passion, and teamwork, who bring their unique viewpoints to the table, making us a better team. Every team member assumes responsibility and delivers work that Groundswell is proud to showcase. We foster a collaborative environment with coaching from your Team Lead and Manager that focuses on bringing the best out of you!
The core values that we live and breathe every day are:
❖ Teamwork Stronger together, we win as we partner in the service of others.
❖ Passion Inspiring each other to grow, innovate and strive for excellence.
❖ Trust Our primary currency to demonstrate integrity and strengthen relationships in every interaction.
These values allow us to stay true to providing innovative solutions for our customers and feed into our culture of collaboration and continuous learning. If you feel these values exemplify what you stand for, we would love you to join our team!
We know that the flexibility to work from home or our Vancouver office is valuable in maintaining good work-life integration! For this reason, we have moved to a hybrid work model so that employees have the flexibility to work from home while still collaborating in the office to maintain our great company culture. We remain connected with each other by having virtual lunches, birthday celebrations, and various other online events!
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Toronto, Canada. Immigration sponsorships are available for successful candidates.
You Impact the Success of Groundswell
As a Technical Architect, your focus is to leverage your deep technical and Salesforce product knowledge, to design and lead the delivery of best-fit technology solutions for our clients. We are looking for an architect who is passionate about technology, excited about tackling the most complex business and technical challenges out there and is eager to share their expertise with others.
How we enable you
- An intensive, holistic training program that includes technology, processes, and culture — helping you become a trusted advisor that our customers want to partner with
- A tailored growth and development plan to support you in your career
- Professional development support for training and certification
- A Macbook Pro and additional workstation accessories to help set up your workspace
- Intelligent and friendly people, engaging events, and an overall awesome company
What you bring to be successful
- Post-secondary education in a technology-related field
- Minimum of 3 years in a Technical Lead or Technical Architect role (consulting experience preferred)5+ years of hands-on SF development experience (Apex, LWC, Aura, SFDX, SOQL, etc) and one area with significant depth (Experience Cloud, Service/Sales Cloud, Field Service, Consumer Goods Cloud, Marketing Cloud etc.)
- Broad experience across multiple Salesforce products (e.g. Sales, Service, Marketing, Einstein Analytics, Tableau, Commerce, MuleSoft etc) with a depth of expertise in specific clouds
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences, including both business and technical
- Experience working in teams, a desire to collaborate with others, and a willingness to ask for help if needed
- A self-driven, self-motivated attitude to get things done and to bring success to our customers.
- Ability to deal with situations where information is difficult to obtain, complex or ambiguous; experience managing challenging interactions with customers or other stakeholdersStrong understanding of business needs and industry-specific priorities or use cases
- Awareness of application lifecycle management and DevOps including industry-standard toolingAwareness of quality assurance and industry-standard tooling
- Experience in with agile development and methodologies
- Experience leading and collaborating with project teams members in fast-paced environments with tight timelines and budgets A passion for technology and continuous growth, with the ability to learn quickly in fast-paced environments; curious-minded with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desired Salesforce Certifications: Application Architect / System Architect Consulting Family of Certifications
Benefits of joining Groundswell
- Competitive salary - reviewed every 12 months and annual performance-based bonus
- RRSP, MSP and Extended Health coverage for you, spouse and children
- Sponsored Salesforce Certifications
- Regular Lunch and Learns and internal training opportunities
- Hybrid workplace model
- Awesome company events and Friday Happy-Hours