Grow your career and work with some of the best Salesforce experts in Canada! Groundswell Cloud Solutions is a premium systems integrator and consulting firm, partnering with large organizations around the globe to facilitate innovative, end-to-end digital transformations.
Our diverse team of passionate Salesforce and MuleSoft experts push the boundaries of technology on a daily basis to provide positive, real-world solutions that solve unique and complex business challenges.
Since 2012, Groundswell Cloud Solutions has experienced rapid growth while staying true to our core values. Join us in our modern downtown office with mountain and ocean views - easily accessible by transit (directly above the Vancouver City Centre Skytrain Station).
Traditional consulting sales teams focus on understanding client needs and positioning offerings as solutions. Typical outputs include well-crafted proposals and statements of work (SOW). Groundswell fundamentally differs; outside of identifying needs and solutions, we attempt to redefine needs and possibilities, inspiring organizations to drive change.
The individuals at Groundswell Cloud Solutions who thrive in this role are deep technology generalists (a strong understanding of SaaS, PaaS, CRM, etc), coaches who advocate for their clients, focusing on building long-lasting relationships. With an ingrained sense of curiosity, they put the team ahead of themselves and are driven to have a huge impact on the results of the company and their clients.
As our Account Executive, your top priority is to expand and drive the revenue goals of the company by positioning Groundswell’s service offerings as the best solution to achieve our customer's vision of success. You will work with customers to evolve customized solutions on the expanding Salesforce platform and the broader ecosystem. You'll spend much of your day in high-value conversations as a trusted advisor to one of the most important technologies your customers will ever interact with.
You will expand Groundswell's relationships with Salesforce by engaging directly with their enterprise sales teams.
How you will impact the success of Groundswell
- You will expand Groundswell's relationships with Salesforce by building trust and credibility with their Account Executives, Regional Vice Presidents, and Area Vice Presidents
- You will be the primary point of contact for Salesforce Account Executives helping to promote Salesforce licenses to prospects and actively co-selling
- Understand customer needs and being able to identify how Groundswell would position a team to help design / develop a solution(s).
- Inspire Salesforce to partner with Groundswell over other SI's
- Inspiring confidence and redefining needs and possibilities to showcase the value of Salesforce and Groundswell as a strategic partner
We want you to succeed, so you will need
- A Salesforce sales background is required! (e.g. former AE)
- 4+ years experience in technology sales, licensing sales, account management, or business development managing complex sales with multiple stakeholder groups/organizations
- Ability to interact with C-level executives and demonstrate a strategic understanding of business needsA strong understanding of the business and how organizations are structured
- A strong relationship builder
- Basic understanding of system architectures; focus on Cloud Computing and SaaS software solutions.
- Understanding of how software services function and general consulting practices
- Hands-on experience with CRM software products would be a strong asset (Salesforce)
- Strong communication skills, with a coaching mentality and a demonstrated ability to think critically and analytically
Benefits of Joining Groundswell
- Competitive salary - reviewed every 12 months, plus a great uncapped commission structure and an amazing annual performance-based bonus
- Retirement and health benefits, and paid time off
- Flexible work from home schedule (100% remote role)
- Sponsored Salesforce Certifications
- Regular Lunch and Learns and internal training opportunities
- Awesome company events