Grow your career and work with some of the best Salesforce experts in Canada! Groundswell Cloud Solutions is a premium systems integrator and consulting firm, partnering with large organizations around the globe to facilitate innovative, end-to-end digital transformations.
Our diverse team of passionate Salesforce and MuleSoft experts push the boundaries of technology on a daily basis to provide positive, real-world solutions that solve unique and complex business challenges.
Since 2012, Groundswell Cloud Solutions has experienced rapid growth while staying true to our core values. Join us in our modern downtown office with mountain and ocean views – easily accessible by transit (directly above the Vancouver City Centre Skytrain Station).
What makes us unique? It’s our people.
The core values that we live and breathe every day are:
❖ Teamwork Stronger together, we win as we partner in the service of others.
❖ Passion Inspiring each other to grow, innovate and strive for excellence.
❖ Trust Our primary currency to demonstrate integrity and strengthen relationships in every interaction.
These values allow us to stay true to providing innovative solutions for our customers and feed into our culture of collaboration and continuous learning. If you feel these values exemplify what you stand for, we would love you to join our team!
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Toronto, Canada. Immigration sponsorships are available for successful candidates
As a Technical Lead, your focus is to help build a strong, lasting relationship with our customers by leading the design and implementation of best-fit technology solutions.
You Impact the Success of Groundswell
- Be an expert in at least one of the Salesforce Clouds (eg. Sales, Service, Experience, Field Service, or Marketing), understanding common use cases and OOB capabilities to guide the solution
- Lead customer-facing activities and manage customer influence customer perception, and apply strategic thinking for long-term customer success
- Exercise your Salesforce expertise (ie. Service Cloud, Field Service, Experience Cloud, Apex, LWC, SFDX, etc) to design and implement technical solutions, providing options and informed opinions on recommended approaches
- Prepare mock-ups, data models, architecture diagrams, process flows, presentations, and other necessary documentation to communicate the proposed solutions
- Lead individual workstreams under minimal guidance, guiding and mentoring team members to produce high-quality deliverables while achieving on-time project deadlines
- Be hands-on in the software development process and leverage your deep technical skills to produce well structured and architected code, and develop scalable integrations including REST/SOAP APIs along with other industry standards such as OAuth2/SAML
- Support the estimation of projects
- Be an advocate for adopting new technologies
- Contribute to internal strategic initiatives
How we enable you
- A tailored growth and development plan to support you in your career
- Professional development support for training and certification
- A competitive compensation package that includes RRSP matching, extended health, and lifestyle allowances
- A lump-sum work from home allowance to help you get set up for our hybrid work environment
- Intelligent and friendly people, engaging events, and an overall awesome company
What you bring to be successful
- Post-secondary education in a technology-related field
- At least 3 years of technical consulting / customer-facing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, confidence and clarity in front of customers and other stakeholders including executives
- A self-driven, self-motivated attitude to get things done and to bring success to our customers
- An ability to deal with situations where information is difficult to obtain, complex or ambiguous
- A passion for technology and continuous growth, with the ability to learn quickly in fast-paced environments; curious-minded with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- At least 3 years of hands-on development experience (Apex,LWC, Aura, SFDX) and at least one area with significant depth (Experience Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud)
- Experience in other areas is desirable (e.g. Field Service Lightning, MuleSoft, Tableau)
- Strong integration experience in both real-time and batch architectures; experience with Mulesoft is a plus
- Strong understanding of identity management and enterprise security frameworks including OAuth, SAML, SSO, JIT, JWT and so on
- Good working knowledge of information security best practices in development and operational settings
Benefits of joining Groundswell
- Competitive salary – reviewed every 12 months and annual performance-based bonus
- RRSP, MSP and Extended Health coverage for you, spouse and children
- Sponsored Salesforce Certifications
- Regular Lunch and Learns and internal training opportunities
- Hybrid workplace model
- Awesome company events and Friday Happy-Hours
You will be joining an inclusive, innovative company with diverse, passionate people. Our unique points of view determine our individuality, but it is our trust that brings us together to succeed as a team. If we sound like your kind of people then kickstart your career in tech and apply today.