What makes us unique? It’s our people.
Our commitment to high quality extends to our hiring process. We meticulously look for top candidates who believe in trust, passion, and teamwork, who bring their unique viewpoints to the table, making us a better team. Every team member assumes responsibility and delivers work that Groundswell is proud to showcase. We foster a collaborative environment with coaching from your ProServ Manager that focuses on bringing the best out of you!
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Toronto, Canada. Immigration sponsorships are available for successful candidates.
As a Technical Architect, your focus is to leverage your deep technical and Salesforce product knowledge, to design and lead the delivery of best-fit technology solutions for our clients. We are looking for an architect who is passionate about technology, excited about tackling the most complex business and technical challenges out there and is eager to share their expertise with others.
You Impact the Success of Groundswell
- Lead discussions with the client’s business, technical, and project stakeholders to understand and provide strategic recommendations to support their requirements whilst considering priorities and constraints
- Exercise your deep technical and Salesforce expertise to design (and oversee the design of) robust, scalable and secure technical solutions
- Produce architectural and design documentation or related artefacts to communicate proposed or actual solutions
- Manage customer expectations, influence customer perception, and apply strategic thinking for long-term customer success
- Take ownership of high-urgency or critical situations and drive to a positive outcome
- Proactively identify, communicate and escalate risks that could impact a project’s overall health, working closely with the Project Manager to resolve project-related issues
- Lead and mentor junior and intermediate Technical Consultants/Developers you work alongside, and support them in their professional growth through your professional and business expertise
- Exercise your leadership skills to mentor, guide and oversee a diverse team of Developers and Technical Consultants ensuring on-time and high-quality delivery
- Where necessary, be hands-on in the software development process and leverage your deep technical skills to produce well-structured and architected code, and develop scalable integrations, including REST & SOAP APIs
- Support the estimation of projects by providing the level of effort, skills required, and implementation approach
- Contribute to the growth of the business by supporting pre-sales and scoping engagements
- Contribute to internal strategic projects
How we enable you
- An intensive, holistic training program that includes technology, processes, and culture — helping you become a trusted advisor that our customers want to partner with
- A tailored growth and development plan to support you in your career
- Professional development support for training and certification
- A Macbook Pro and additional workstation accessories to help set up your workspace
- Intelligent and friendly people, engaging events, and an overall awesome company
What you bring to be successful
- Post-secondary education in a technology-related field
- Minimum of 3 years in a Technical Lead or Technical Architect role (consulting experience preferred)5+ years of hands-on SF development experience (Apex, LWC, Aura, SFDX, SOQL, etc) and one area with significant depth (Experience Cloud, Service/Sales Cloud, Field Service, Consumer Goods Cloud, Marketing Cloud etc.)
- Broad experience across multiple Salesforce products (e.g. Sales, Service, Marketing, Einstein Analytics, Tableau, Commerce, MuleSoft etc) with a depth of expertise in specific clouds
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences, including both business and technical
- Experience working in teams, a desire to collaborate with others, and a willingness to ask for help if needed
- A self-driven, self-motivated attitude to get things done and to bring success to our customers.
- Ability to deal with situations where information is difficult to obtain, complex or ambiguous; experience managing challenging interactions with customers or other stakeholdersStrong understanding of business needs and industry-specific priorities or use cases
- Awareness of application lifecycle management and DevOps including industry-standard toolingAwareness of quality assurance and industry-standard tooling
- Experience in with agile development and methodologies
- Experience leading and collaborating with project teams members in fast-paced environments with tight timelines and budgets A passion for technology and continuous growth, with the ability to learn quickly in fast-paced environments; curious-minded with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desired Salesforce Certifications: Application Architect / System Architect Consulting Family of Certifications
Benefits of joining Groundswell
- Competitive salary – reviewed every 12 months and annual performance-based bonus
- RRSP, MSP and Extended Health coverage for you, spouse and children
- Sponsored Salesforce Certifications
- Regular Lunch and Learns and internal training opportunities
- Hybrid workplace model
- Awesome company events and Friday Happy-Hours
You will be joining an inclusive, innovative company with diverse, passionate people. Our unique points of view determine our individuality, but it is our trust that brings us together to succeed as a team. If we sound like your kind of people then kickstart your career in tech and apply today.