What makes us unique? It’s our people.
Join an inclusive, innovative company with diverse, passionate people! Our unique points of view shape our ingenuity, but it is our trust that brings us together to succeed as a team. If you like thought-provoking, interesting projects with co-workers that always keep you motivated then we might be your kind of people.
The core values that we live and breathe every day are:
❖ Teamwork Stronger together, we win as we partner in the service of others.
❖ Passion Inspiring each other to grow, innovate and strive for excellence.
❖ Trust Our primary currency to demonstrate integrity and strengthen relationships in every interaction.
These values allow us to stay true to providing innovative solutions for our customers and feed into our culture of collaboration and continuous learning. If you feel these values exemplify what you stand for, we would love you to join our team!
As a Project Manager, your focus is to help build a strong, lasting relationship with our customers by keeping them front of mind and up-to-date on scope, budget, and timeline.
How you will be impacting the success of Groundswell
- Lead day-to-day program coordination and alignment during execution of project(s) ensuring that program and project success metrics are met.
- Act as an ambassador of the GS Delivery Methodology, establishing clear sprint schedules, definitions, cadences, and team structures in collaboration with client stakeholders and work stream leads
- Manage the day-to-day wellbeing, performance, and delivery of program team members through accurate forecasting and reviewing deliverables
- Support sales activities, working alongside the Engagement Team to produce estimates and sales materialsSupport the implementation of practice initiatives, evaluating and implementing new/improved practices/processes and developing reusable artefacts
- Continually improve your project management skills, consulting skills, management skills, and gain deep expertise in delivery of enterprise-level programs
We want you to succeed, so you’ll need
- Post-secondary education in business or technology-related field
- At least 2 years of consulting / customer-facing experience
- Proficiency and experience with business process definition, best practices, and reengineering
- Proficiency in client and project management including strategic account management
- Proficiency and experience writing user stories
- Experience with agile development and methodologies
- Experience managing and leading small to medium project teamsExperience managing small to medium Salesforce projects (or similar technology implementation projects)
- Awareness of application lifecycle management and DevOps, including industry standard practices and tooling
- Awareness of quality assurance and industry standard practices and tooling
- Previous experience working within a consulting environment or IT environment
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders and lead others in teams
- A passion for technology and continuous growth
Nice to haves
- Salesforce or CRM experience
- PMP, CSM, TOGAF, CBAP or corresponding industry certification in project management, enterprise architecture or business analysis
- One or more Salesforce Consultant Certifications and Salesforce Admin Certification
Benefits of joining Groundswell
- Competitive salary – reviewed every 12 months and annual performance-based bonus
- A tailored growth and development plan to support you in your career
- Professional development support for training and certification
- A competitive compensation package that includes RRSP matching, extended health, and lifestyle allowances
- A lump-sum work from home allowance to help you get set up for our hybrid work environment
- Intelligent and friendly people, engaging events, and an overall awesome company
- Regular Lunch and Learns and internal training opportunities
- Hybrid workplace model
- Awesome company events and Friday Happy-Hours